Friday, December 28, 2012

It's That Time of Year....

...When I forget I have actual work to do and get wrapped up in the holidays. Sorry.

Mini update: A recent fashion set is under review at one of my favorite magazines, so fingers crossed. I am contemplating a trip to NYC in early-mid January, assuming I can schedule a few meetings (either myself, or through my agency). I am also contemplating another trip to LA at the end of January, assuming I can find a stylist I like. I'm thinking trips to LA might be a once-a-month type of thing. I like the drive, oddly enough, and it's a good excuse to work in another market.

I have a few shoots in my head, the question is whether or not I can get them out. Mostly beauty shoots, since those aren't time-sensitive, and easier to produce. However, the one I have booked for the 7th, which seemed really interesting in theory, involves some accessories I'm having a hell of a time acquiring, despite having actually obtained the elusive Pull Letter. Cue sad face.

In the meantime, here's a shot from the second LA shoot from earlier in the month, a beauty shoot. This is my best Tom Ford impression. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment